Ranked 80th best golf course in the world, Ganton Golf Club reflects the work of many notable golf architects. Originally laid out as Scarborough Golf Club in 1891 by St. Andrews’ Tom Chisholm, changes were made in 1905 by James Braid, J.H. Taylor, and Ted Ray. Alister MacKenzie, Harry Colt and C.K. Cotton made further alterations over the next 50 years. Ganton sits nine miles from the coast and is a true inland links course.