Open Championship 2017
July 19 - 24
Experience England’s world-renowned “Golf Coast”, where some of the most revered golfers in history have played, while also exploring the historic and popular Liverpool waterfront. Take advantage of this opportunity to play on two historic links courses, before attending the Open Championship at Royal Birkdale, on Saturday and Sunday. Who will hoist the Claret Jug … will it be Jordan Spieth, Jason Day, or…? This British Open adventure is available to be customized in several respects, whether you’d like to play additional golf, add (or remove) days at The Open, or simply spend your time visiting the local boutiques, museums, galleries, & historic architecture. Being located adjacent to Albert Dock, all that Liverpool has to offer will be within walking distance from your Hilton hotel. Watch The Open first-hand - a bucket list item not to be missed!
This Trip would include:
- Five nights accommodations (July 19 - 23) at the Hilton City Centre, located right at Albert Dock on the Liverpoool waterfront.*
- Two (2) rounds of golf on the following hitoric links-style layouts:
- Royal Liverpool - host of twelve Open Championships, most recently in 2014, won by Rory McIlroy; ranked 77th best course in the world.
- Formby - a top-15 best course in England, and considered by many to be the most picturesque links course located on England's "Golf Coast".
- Attend the Open Championship at Royal Birkdale on Saturday and Sunday, to watch who might hoist the Claret Jug - will it be Jordan Speith, Rory McIlroy, or...
- Enjoy private transportation throughout your entire trip, including:
- To and from the airport upon arrival,
- To and from both rounds of golf, as well as both days at the Open (Saturday & Sunday).
- $3,977 Per Golfer (Double Occupancy)
- $3,129 Per Non-Golfer (Double Occupancy)**
$400 per person (Double Occupancy
) for five nights
Note: All above pricing is subject to change based upon the indivual enrollment forms submitted, as each trip can be customized.
*Hotel accommodations include full English breakfast daily and access to the Executive Lounge.
**Non-golfer price still includes Open Championship Passes for Satruday & Sunday